CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP!   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 812 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! - 10/17/2001 3:04:58 PM   
cmfulmer

DirectCd is not working with my system. Specs: yamaha crw2100e, win2k pro, easy cd creator 5.02b. I get the error message 'unsupported drive' and none of the components will work without DirectCD. Everything is updated. Funny thing is, everything was working fine with Win98SE. I udgraded to win2k because I didn't like all the down time with 98(crashes every 1/2 hour on the hour. They should rename it Old Faithful.) Love win2k but I can't get Easy Cd, one of my favorite programs, to work. Any information on this matter or time spent on my behalf would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I started with nothing...and still have most of it!
Post #: 1
RE: Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! - 10/17/2001 5:57:35 PM   
KellyAdmirer

I have a similar problem. I made all my data cd's on my LG 8080B using Direct CD running under Win 98, now under XP I can't read any of them. Direct CD and Fireburner just say my drive is unsupported. Windows Explorer simply says there isn't any disc in the drive. Upgrading to EZ CD Creator 5.02, upgrading my ASCI files and separately installing a UDF have done nothing.

(in reply to cmfulmer)
Post #: 2
RE: Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! - 10/17/2001 7:45:31 PM   
cmfulmer

It's frustrating as hell. These software companies should test this stuff. Roxio's website says it's compatible with win2k but apparently there are still bugs in it. I wish they would get off their a*&es and fix this stuff!

(in reply to cmfulmer)
Post #: 3
RE: Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! - 10/17/2001 7:46:59 PM   
cmfulmer

By the way, let me know anything if you get it working and I will do the same. Thanks!

P.S. If anybody out there knows a fix, feel free to pop in anytime.

(in reply to cmfulmer)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> Frustrated,Disgusted...any other adjectives?HELP! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI