CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Xenosaga Episode II Hits Stores !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 777 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Xenosaga Episode II Hits Stores ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Xenosaga Episode II Hits Stores ! - 2/16/2005 10:17:04 AM   
T3TRISizer

Namco's sequel brings back the original's characters and futuristic settings, adds new skills and attacks to the role-playing game.

Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse for the PlayStation 2 is now available in North American stores, publisher Namco announced today. Episode II comes from developer Monolith Soft, creator of 2003's Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht, which won GameSpot's award for Most Pretentious Game of 2003. The game is rated T for Teen and carries a price tag of $49.99.

Xenosaga Episode II is set thousands of years in the future, pitting humans against an alien race called the gnosis. The second installment kicks off on a new planet, Second Militia, and sees the return of many characters, such as Shion Uzuki, Kos-Mos, and Chaos.

The role-playing game lets gamers move through several concurrent storylines as they battle the gnosis to save humanity. Characters in Episode II can take advantage of more than 100 skills, such as last revenge, overload, and double power.

Source : GameSpot
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Game News >> Xenosaga Episode II Hits Stores ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI