CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

99 min cdr   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 436 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> 99 min cdr Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
99 min cdr - 5/8/2003 7:52:11 PM   
kpg

is there an option in nero that will allow you to burn on to these cds? -- i know my burners can use these cds because i burned a few using easy vcd ( only sofware i can find that will overburn that much)
but it will only make vcds

with nero i sellect over burn and even try to increase the amount allowed in one of the settings -- but it will still shoot out the disk saying that it dosent have enough space

if nero cant do it is there another software (like nero (where you can drag and drop any files to be burned)- i have tried a bunch and havent had any luck -- ive tried fireburn, easy cd creator, wincd

thank you for any input
Post #: 1
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/8/2003 8:43:48 PM   
KCK

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 2
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/8/2003 10:41:50 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

The guide KCK linked to will show you how to burn 99min CD0Rs using Nero. It is also possible to do it with Alcohol 120%, though you have to use WinISO or similar software to create the initial image. Good Luck!

Canada; Leading the world in being just north of the U.S.A.

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 3
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 12:13:15 AM   
kpg

thanks for replying guys but the link does not work but ill find it i think ive seen that one before though -- ill have to see

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 4
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 1:35:48 AM   
Dolphinius_Rex

ACK! you're right! that was a link to my old guide, which I had to remove due to a dispute over ownership.... here's the new link:
http://digitaldolphin.netfirms.com/DolphinOverburningGuide/99minWalkthrough.html

and this one isn't coming down!

a link to the guide can also be found in then FAQ section of the forum

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 5
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 2:53:08 AM   
KCK

Sorry for the confusion, guys![:I] I should have checked this link, but I didn't have time, and I thought a quick answer was better than none!

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 6
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 6:21:50 PM   
kpg

i was able to find it but thanks -- i looked at it and i could swear i saw this same guide on a diferent web page -- i went through these steps before and it didnt work - i just think i need to format and HD and reinstall everything and put the cdrw and dvd on seperate ide ports - my pc is acting screwy any way

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 7
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 7:41:29 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

you probably *HAVE* seen the same guide on a different webpage...like I said, I had to remove the old one due to "dispute over ownership" so there are 1 or maybe even 2 webpages out there that I *KNOW* are using the guides I've made... I just happened to be in their employment when I made them, and therefor can't claim ownership of the guide anymore... but i can make all new ones!

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 8
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 9:20:37 PM   
kpg

i didnt mean to say you copied them - i was trying to say someone else copied your stuff -- i like your cd reviews -- i was surprised to see skc - but i think your batch was a little bad - i dont know if they are all the same but the ones ive used sort of look like a record on the writeable side(i hope you know what im taking about -- the round molded plastic disks that had music on them {{boy that sounds bad ..lol }}} )- but most of the SKCs ive found a computer shows are pretty good (and at the shows i go to they fetch the highest price out of other selection) any ways - i was wondering do you take requests - i didnt see anythign on your website about this - but do people send you stuff to evaluate

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 9
RE: 99 min cdr - 5/9/2003 10:00:55 PM   
Dolphinius_Rex

well, some people might copy my guide, I have no problem with that I would like a little credit for it from them, but I can live without it too.

As for requests, sure. My webpage has my e-mail address listed, sand any requests/questions...etc there.

(in reply to kpg)
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring >> 99 min cdr Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI