CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 !   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 588 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! - 2/8/2005 5:31:37 PM   
SiliconFreak

Today, Fuji Photo Film U.S.A., Inc., unveiled the FinePix F10, a 6.3 MegaPixel Super CCD HR digital camera with Fujifilm’s new Real Photo Technology for improved picture taking in low light situations, more efficient power consumption and faster overall operation. Real Photo Technology, the latest imaging innovation from Fujifilm, is a synergy of three key devices: a sharp Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens, Fujifilm’s 5th generation Super CCD sensor and the newly developed RP Processor, which possesses all of the advance signal-processing know-how of the professional FinePix S3 Pro digital SLR camera. With Real Photo Technology users of the FinePix F10 can capture beautiful digital images with very little noise at ISO settings all the way up to 1600 at full resolution.

The FinePix F10 will be available in April 2005 with an M.S.R.P. of $499.95.

Read the full Fujifilm press release

Source : Steves-Digicams

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! - 2/8/2005 6:59:50 PM   
MP3Mogul

It's already available in the USA, I purchased it from Circuit City.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 2
RE: Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! - 2/9/2005 9:18:43 AM   
SiliconFreak

Hahahaa...its VERY HARD to find some new product without a sticker attached onto it, reading "MP3Mogul already bought this"....

Btw...just wonder...may I come over there at Your place MP3Mogul? - just to check Your living room...because I am 100% sure that its better equiped than NASA's,FBI's,CIA's and NSA's command centers together...

I really need to move to the USA, ASAP!...

Enjoy guys...bye.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 3
RE: Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! - 2/9/2005 12:53:34 PM   
MP3Mogul

Something in here might "Scare" you! LOL

Actually I went to purchase the FinePix E510, but the clerk suggested the new F10 and I went ahead and purchased it. It's a super nice camera, and it takes fantastic photographs.

(in reply to SiliconFreak)
Post #: 4
RE: Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! - 2/9/2005 3:13:03 PM   
SiliconFreak

Hahaha...and what might that be? To scare me? Your big head? Your nice sunglases? Sexy smile (Btw...You got very nice white teeth...I wonder who is Your dentist )? Or what? Fastest fingers in the Universe?

Anyway...You should be happy to have such clerks around ...You really should give them much bigger tip next time...or even better...buy him/her E510...afterall...You would have bought that one if that clerk wouldnt recommend You the F10, remember?

Have a nice day/night...and dont forget to attach some picture taken with Your F10!

Bye.

(in reply to MP3Mogul)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Consumer Electronics News >> Fujifilm Unveils Fast, New FinePix F10 ! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI