Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro

ralfg -> Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 6:00:28 AM)

Can't get it to run, althouth it is the newest version, it always says it is out of date, displays an update dialog and then quits. I downloaded the embedded adverts version from
http://www.dvd-recordable.org/wwwimgs/media/flash/dvdinfopro/dvdinfoadvert.zip

What's wrong ? Thanks for your help !

Flash -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 6:08:28 AM)

The embeded adverts version expires 01/02/05 you will need to wait for the next release or purchase the advert free version which never expires
From the Download link
quote:

DVDInfoPro 1.58meg. Free Version with embedded adverts
This free version expires 01/02/2005

ralfg -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 7:07:42 AM)

Ok, thanks. Is there a 30-day-trial or something like that, without an absolute expiration date ?

peasepod -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 11:40:28 AM)

Ok! I am having the same out of date problem. The program ran just fine yesterday. (31 Jan), Now when I try to access it, I get the "Out Of Date" message. Sooo...I downlaoded the 3.49 advert free again, un-installed the old copy, installed the new one, still no change. Also, I thought that by coughing up my $20, that would eliminate the pop-up ads, but they still persist. Do I need to scrub the registry? Please HELP me SOON. I find myself using this tool almost daily...Peasepod

Flash -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 11:44:31 AM)

Uninstall and then delete the Program Files\DvdinfoPro folder and contents. then do a fresh install of the advert free version and all will be OK

Matthew -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 4:14:52 PM)

Unless you need Pioneer PI/PIF scanning, where DVD Info Pro is the only option, just ditch it and use Kprobe for Liteons and CDspeed for most other drives that support PI/PIF.

Both are no-fuss freeware.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.464844E-02