Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro

ralfg -> Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 6:00:28 AM)

Can't get it to run, althouth it is the newest version, it always says it is out of date, displays an update dialog and then quits. I downloaded the embedded adverts version from

What's wrong ? Thanks for your help !

Flash -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 6:08:28 AM)

The embeded adverts version expires 01/02/05 you will need to wait for the next release or purchase the advert free version which never expires
From the Download link

DVDInfoPro 1.58meg. Free Version with embedded adverts
This free version expires 01/02/2005

ralfg -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 7:07:42 AM)

Ok, thanks. Is there a 30-day-trial or something like that, without an absolute expiration date ?

peasepod -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 11:40:28 AM)

Ok! I am having the same out of date problem. The program ran just fine yesterday. (31 Jan), Now when I try to access it, I get the "Out Of Date" message. Sooo...I downlaoded the 3.49 advert free again, un-installed the old copy, installed the new one, still no change. Also, I thought that by coughing up my $20, that would eliminate the pop-up ads, but they still persist. Do I need to scrub the registry? Please HELP me SOON. I find myself using this tool almost daily...Peasepod

Flash -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 11:44:31 AM)

Uninstall and then delete the Program Files\DvdinfoPro folder and contents. then do a fresh install of the advert free version and all will be OK

Matthew -> RE: Version 3.49 says "out of date" ?!?! WHAT ? (2/1/2005 4:14:52 PM)

Unless you need Pioneer PI/PIF scanning, where DVD Info Pro is the only option, just ditch it and use Kprobe for Liteons and CDspeed for most other drives that support PI/PIF.

Both are no-fuss freeware.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI