Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media

kogos -> Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/13/2005 11:08:48 AM)

check it out here:
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=12041

all comments are welcome...

Iggy -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/13/2005 1:28:49 PM)

They seem to be good media.

Are you planning to do the same with other media brands also?

GenAn -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/13/2005 2:29:52 PM)

Yeah, it'd be nice to see some Verbatim tests.

kogos -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/14/2005 5:51:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GenAn

Yeah, it'd be nice to see some Verbatim tests.

we plan to do some more tests with different brands, but not verbatim media...

eleajar -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/14/2005 5:59:04 AM)

Datawrite media are great...

I am using these media from iver a year now with 3 different burners, and i got great results for all of these.

NEC 2510: very good speed.

Sony 710A: although KProbe scans showed high PI/PO, all media was readable in all the dvd players i tested them

BenQ 1620A: I used only +R media and they were great. Not sure for -R though

You guys @ cdrinfo should not test Verbatim media. We all know media quality of these high graded media. You should test more "less expensive" brands, like ridisk. The main idea is to see how cheap media works for us, and try to find the best price/quality relation

Great review - has it all[:)]

Iggy -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/14/2005 10:00:01 AM)

eleajar is partially correct. We all know Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim/Mitsubishi are great media, and also expensive. For this reason there is no need to test them. On the other hand I would really like to see how great they are. So, [&:]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (1/14/2005 10:11:27 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

semo -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/16/2005 11:17:08 AM)

i wonder what the results would be if the dvds were burned at lower speeds.
does burning at lower speeds guarantee better quality or is there an 'optimum' speed for different media?

emperor -> RE: Datawrite Media - CDRInfo's Comprehensive Tests (1/16/2005 1:08:15 PM)

>i wonder what the results would be if the dvds were burned at lower speeds.

Probably results would be much better, of course we all want to see if the sold media perform good/bad with the tested recorders at the fastest supported speeds...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100586E-02