Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

crazycaucazian86 -> Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. (12/30/2004 7:07:02 PM)

I used VirtualDub as directed in one of the other forum topics to combined two .AVI files. I can't say i knew what I was doing because I didnt. I was just able to combine the two files I had into one with out a messup in the middle. As far as quality issues not sure if anything would effect that in that area...but I dont know. You guys are the experts I assume you could tell me if I did some wrong.

After I combined the two .AVI files with VirtualDub I then used DivXtoDVD by VSO to turn the .AVI file into a DVD...the VIDEO_TS files that would be used by DVD Shrink.

After that I then used DVDShrink to take what I had and put it on a DVD. I heard of quality issues when it came to using DVDShrink, but I was wondering what causes the stuttering in the video when i burnt it on the disc. Any Idea how to prevent the stuttering? quality is no issue considering it looked just as good as it did on the big screen. Just the stuttering...thats annoying.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Quality issues, stuttering in video...problem. (12/30/2004 7:15:35 PM)

We will supply no knowledge to you in this matter, you were emailed by me previously, as you stated you had illegally downloaded files, we cannot assist you in this matter. Please do not discuss this activity again.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI