SysAid Help Desk And Inventory 2.0.33 !! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Software News

SiliconFreak -> SysAid Help Desk And Inventory 2.0.33 !! (10/13/2004 3:35:40 PM)

Publisher: Ilient
License: Free
Minimum requirements: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 Server
Uninstaller included?: Yes

Software Publisher's Description
SysAid is software for organizations' IT (Information Technology) departments. It provides asset management, automatically scanning the organization's network and listing its machines. SysAid provides details on each machine (its hardware, software, history), and lets you remote control it. SysAid also provides help desk. End users use forms to submit service requests (error reports, calls for assistance). Version 2.0.33 add a new 'Phone Call' service request screen and add a new appearance customization options--change fonts, colors. Several bugs have also been fixed.

Note: The free version supports two administrators and up to 100 users. If you require larger capabilities please refer to the developer Web site for pricing information.

Download(37.53MB)

Source : Download.com

Bnnabellely -> RE: SysAid Help Desk And Inventory 2.0.33 !! (5/20/2012 11:27:50 PM)

Well...Well...Thanks very much.
I am using the iKode Help Desk X now.You sharing is useful for me.I will have a free trial of SisAid and compare it with iKode Help Desk X Help Desk Software.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.660156E-02