AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> Video

TeqUk -> AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/23/2004 4:30:34 AM)

I've tried everything,still no success. I have the avi file,tried converting with Tpmenc,AND Aviconvert prog..............I get so far then message tells me it failed!!! PLEASE can someone tell me how to convert these files to DVD??

Iggy -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/23/2004 5:06:37 AM)

What message do you exactly receive?

eleajar -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/23/2004 5:11:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TeqUk

I've tried everything,still no success. I have the avi file,tried converting with Tpmenc,AND Aviconvert prog..............I get so far then message tells me it failed!!! PLEASE can someone tell me how to convert these files to DVD??

your avi is corrupted then... use Virtual dub to re-encode it and then do the TMPGEnc thing!!!

TeqUk -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/23/2004 7:17:49 AM)

Tx eleajar..................d/loaded and ran virtual dub................this is what i got

Couldn't locate decompressor for format 'DX50' unknown
Virtual dub requires a video for Windows (VFW) compatible codec to decompress video. Direct show codecs,such as those used by Win Media Player are not suitable.

I d/loaded it as an AVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleajar -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/24/2004 2:54:00 AM)

www.xvid.com
www.divx.com

get the codecs and you are ready to go

arith -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/24/2004 3:05:43 AM)

Or maybe try the CodePack for all in 1 solution

Code Pack All in 1

TeqUk -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/27/2004 3:35:55 AM)

Still no success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe the prob is every time I d/load the avi it shows up as either opening with wmp or nero showtime files?? I do not see the file saving as an avi?? Is there any way to rectify this? If it doesnt work this time, I GIVE IN!!!! [:(]

dbeko -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/28/2004 11:59:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TeqUk
Maybe the prob is every time I d/load the avi it shows up as either opening with wmp or nero showtime files?? I do not see the file saving as an avi?? Is there any way to rectify this? If it doesnt work this time, I GIVE IN!!!! [:(]

When you download the AVI, are you getting prompted to save or open the file? And if so, are you choosing to "save" the AVI? You should save it and not open it.

TeqUk -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (9/29/2004 3:40:53 AM)

Hi dbeko...............no prompt to save when d/loading the file,they just automatically save as either nero showtime files or wmp!!!!!

IGGY..the message i got with tmpgenc after trying to encode for 13.56 hours,with only 1.39 hrs to go was
Index of scan line is out of range (304)

scorpio -> RE: AVI-DVD...........HOW??? (11/20/2004 6:27:48 AM)

Use Power Producer GOLD (CyberLink) it will work.
Easy and good.
I'm use it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.611328E-02