zebra -> RE: New version. 3.01! (7/25/2004 12:20:49 AM)
Changelog as of 25_07_2004: 14:25PM, EST
v3.02 - v3.03
Added Speed option into Liteon Pi/pif scan.
fixed a speed setting bug on benq pi/pif scan.
fixes to benq pi/pif scan (I still dont like this drive for pi/pif it dont work properly)
Resize of main window to bring under 800 x 600 and to make it more forum friendly for posts.
Fixes and fine tuning of the BTC PI/PIF routine (NEEDs firmare 0758 minimum, IE rev 7 of 58)
Complete removal of POE/POF scanning for NU.
Fixes for Nu PI/PIF routine.
Added PIF Avg readout.
Some small fixes as reported.
Added some media types and speeds, corrected some others.
Fixed missing tooltips for DVD+RDL displays.
As a certain other program decided i was correct all along and changed his labels to pi and pif
I have altered my graphs in the liteon mode to be consistent.
Fixed some bugs in the Nu routine thanks to horselord.
Hopefully fixed a Nu PIF peak bug.
Added NEC 2510A DVD+RDL bitsetting function.
Added Sony DRU-700A to pi/po scanning
Fixed some issues with Liteon - Sony Pi / Po tests.
Improved the Benq pi / po routines (still too slow though)
V2.97 - 2.98
1. Added speed option for Benq Drives.
2. improvements to Benq routine.
3. Improved condition when show jitter is turned off for Benq graph
4. Fixed bug where a 0 flat line for POF/PIf was being drawn on Benq graph.
5. Fixed a bug in the jitter graph for Benq, that was using average by mistake.
6. Fixed a bug where the start button was not disabled when a test was started.
1. Fixed the progress and end of disc bugs for Benq graph.
2. May have improved the speed over older builds for Benq
1. Attempted fix for Benq short graph problem (NOTE there is a speed issue I am discussing with benq)
1. Added Benq drives to PI / PO/ Jitter routine.
2. Corrected wrong PI / PO values (oops)
3. renamed PI PO to PIE and POE
4. renamne PI+ and PO+ to PIF and POF
5. minor fixes.
1. Fixed wrong disc scale after a CD is inserted and removed. Thanks to AJ
2. Add comment edit box is now auto selected. Thanks to yours truly and AJ
3. Reports of lower graph drawing out of graph on manual scaling, possible
fix could not repeat.
4. "Mid Code" being drawn on drive info screen fixed. Thanks to James.
5. Numerous small tweaks over last several versions thanks to Flash.
6. Fixed error blocks overwriting end of graph. Thanks to Paulo
7. Fixed error graph not being drawn fully, missing pixels.
8. Thanks to Flash program now supports multiple instances.
9. Added spike suppression routine to Jitter for loss of tracking situations.
10. Improved wobbleseek routine.
11. Added missing tooltip for jitter instant readout
12 Corrected reversed tooltips for jitter average and peak.
13. Changed jitter average to RMS value which is much more meaningful.
14. Add comment now shows last comment for editing