clonecd + clony (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

pupudada -> clonecd + clony (10/5/2002 10:20:39 PM)

there is a new indian game... clony (latest version) scans and finds that it is protected with `securerom new'. have transferred the settings to clonecd and tried and burnt the game on a cd-rw... no way, the copied game would just not work. have tried different options. am using a `lg' cd writer... any tips for what i might be doing wrong? had no problems with most of the other games... pupudada?

Tron -> RE: clonecd + clony (10/6/2002 6:55:41 AM)

Seems a lot of people are having trouble with the latest version od Securerom. Have been seeing this all over the net. Some people are claiming that they are having luck with Alcohol 120% but I think it might be more hardware related. I guess it is worth giving it a try though.

pupudada -> RE: clonecd + clony (10/7/2002 10:25:17 PM)

thanks bud, will try to downoad that software and see what can be done.. thanks once again for your info!

Tron -> RE: clonecd + clony (10/8/2002 4:50:44 AM)

You bet! Good luck....[:D]

AvidGamer -> RE: clonecd + clony (2/10/2006 11:45:53 PM)

Alcohol 120% is no longer available. Find a great software that works at : Game Copy Software

Clint -> RE: clonecd + clony (2/12/2006 4:42:58 AM)

@ AvidGamer: A120% is of course still avaliable, why spread mis-information? And that link provided would have to be the lamest software review ever! Who in their right mind reviews Roxio software as game copy software?

Anyhow, Clony is quite outdated nowadays, so use Aray scanner or the likes now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI