Hi, help me please!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself

killalot57 -> Hi, help me please!!! (10/24/2007 12:49:04 AM)

Hello, my name is "censored" and I have a problem, I need someone smart and experienced to explain to me how to force delete files on a PC, such as viruses or addware in stuff. When I try to delete them conventionally it just says the file is in use in stuff even when it isn't, I've tried from an administrator account on my personnal home computer and I've also tried to use fancy force delete programs that are too old to download anymore. So is there any button combination to use or something?

MP3Mogul -> RE: Hi, help me please!!! (10/24/2007 5:47:36 PM)

Get a good antivirus program and a good spyware program and let them work.

Rafterman -> RE: Hi, help me please!!! (11/9/2007 11:36:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: killalot57

Hello, my name is "censored" and I have a problem, I need someone smart and experienced to explain to me how to force delete files on a PC, such as viruses or addware in stuff. When I try to delete them conventionally it just says the file is in use in stuff even when it isn't, I've tried from an administrator account on my personnal home computer and I've also tried to use fancy force delete programs that are too old to download anymore. So is there any button combination to use or something?

While MP3Moguls advice is sound and something you should do the easy way to get rid of those pesky files is to boot into safe mode(F8 while booting) and delete them from there.

BTW Hi everyone, I am also new to the forum, good to be onboard.

oxoworld -> RE: Hi, help me please!!! (12/6/2007 10:22:23 PM)

using the "unlocker" you will certainly delete the program that is still under woking with system.

Using "Unlocker" as the keyword in google.com,you will find them and kill that sticky virus.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI