What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Users FeedBack

qz33 -> What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums (7/9/2007 12:07:43 AM)

What are tickets on this site? How do they work?

How can I subscribe to a Forum? I can subscribe to an individual thread, but when I try to subscrobe to a forum I can only get a list limited to General, Gaming, Other etc, only 4-5 choices. There are no options to subscribe to say the Optical Storage Forum, at least that I can see.

killalot57 -> RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums (4/26/2008 5:11:23 AM)

I know this post is about 9 months old so I figure it's about to have a baby and I wanted to congratulate the parents... just kidding, the real reason I'm posting here I because I'd like to keep the question going.... the one about tickets... I don't know what they are either and thats not the type of thing you can type into google... unless you search for forum tickets or something.... but... um.... what are they again?

killalot57 -> RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums (5/20/2008 2:36:40 AM)

Okay, for future reference I figured out what tickets are, if there is like a bad post you want to report or something you can ticket it and a moderator will be assinged to look into it... I think.... Also unfortunatly I don't think you can subscire to a forum... Sorry.

MP3Mogul -> RE: What are Tickets + Subscribe to Forums (5/19/2008 2:03:35 PM)

Actually yes you can subscribe to a forum, and it will email you each time someone makes a post in that particular area.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.100014E-02