How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Useful Software

dalina_d -> How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings (1/18/2007 6:54:12 AM)

I just got a new PC... ( was the time for it ). I need to move all my Outlook Express mail from the old pc to this new one.. Anyone can help? ( I know how to move folders, but I don't know how to copy signatures, rules, settings, and contacts )

SithTracy -> RE: How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings (1/18/2007 8:14:45 AM)

Well, right off the bat I am going to suggest Mozilla Thunderbird... I like it better than OE and with that there is a free backup tool called MozBackup.

For OE, you can try Microsoft KB Article 270670, or Google for some pay alternatives.

alexmacris -> RE: How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings (1/19/2007 4:56:04 AM)

i had tons of problems with outlook express, i switched to thunderbird and even it has some problems with filters, i enjoy its stability

dalina_d -> RE: How to backup Outlook Express email folders and settings (1/22/2007 6:15:26 AM)

Thank you for help. I find a very good solution by Google:   http://www.bodrag.com/outlook-express-backup.html

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI