Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News

cadoo -> Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/16/2007 8:21:00 AM)

Last week we looked at the top ten new features in Vista, but how about the top ten reasons to actually upgrade to it? Windows Vista is the next generation OS produced by Microsoft, and an interesting fact here is that it has been five years since the release of its predecessor, Windows XP, making it the longest time span between major releases.

http://www.btxformfactor.com/item/35/1.php

alexmacris -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/19/2007 5:00:45 AM)

perhaps it should be, top10 reasons for not upgrading to vista[:)]

cadoo -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/19/2007 7:26:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alexmacris

perhaps it should be, top10 reasons for not upgrading to vista[:)]

1 good (aero) and 9 bad reasons! [:@]

SithTracy -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/20/2007 1:09:41 AM)

Looks good on paper, but it's Microsoft... I will still wait for SP1.... Perhaps SP2.  I jumped on WinXP at SP1 and feel I should have waited for SP2.  Wonder if there will ever be an XP SP3 now... doubt it.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/20/2007 7:14:10 PM)

I'll definately be waiting until at "LEAST" after the first service pack is released.

I'm reading ALL over the net about bugs in this software.

Besides, alot of software manufacturers just aren't at Vista yet.

SithTracy -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/20/2007 7:28:28 PM)

quote:

Besides, alot of software manufacturers just aren't at Vista yet.
... and they usually get there around SP1... Windows 2000 and XP seemed to follow that pattern, but seriously, as we move to 64-bit computing, perhaps we should wait until SP2?!!?

SithTracy -> RE: Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade to Windows Vista (1/21/2007 10:15:58 AM)

quote:

but seriously, as we move to 64-bit computing, perhaps we should wait until SP2?!!?
Well of course, when SP2 comes out Microsoft will have the beta for "Vista2" out for the public!!!  Ah hell, maybe I should get an Apple... But there is no fun in that... I doubt you can build your own mac.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI