Nero on Vista (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring

gundowalt -> Nero on Vista (10/16/2006 3:17:38 PM)

... Nero 7 now works on Vista
check out the new update...

V7.5.7.0
http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/nero7-demo.php

SithTracy -> RE: Nero on Vista (10/16/2006 3:59:21 PM)

No offense, I like Nero and all, but I'd like to see it work better in Windows XP... I'll be waiting for the first Vista service pack before I upgrade.  Gives the application devs more time to get their product ready for the new Windows and for the new Windows to fix the issues identified by the non-MS application devs.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Nero on Vista (10/17/2006 7:10:59 PM)

I much agree, I always wait until they fix the "bugs" before upgrading an OS...

lbeck -> RE: Nero on Vista (2/21/2007 8:10:32 AM)

Is there any possibility of using Nero 6 with Vista now or in the future?  I'm totally satisfied with the capabilities of Nero 6 but just upgraded to Vista and now it doesn't work.  I understand that Nero 7 will, but I'd prefer not to pay for the upgrade if Nero is coming out with a vista patch for version 6.

Anyone know?

Thanks.

SithTracy -> RE: Nero on Vista (2/21/2007 8:14:43 AM)

I wouldn't count on it... Nero is like any other firm... they are looking to make money.  All their R&D is going into Nero 7 (and probably the forthcoming Nero 8).  I don't think they have posted an update to Nero 6.x.x in a long, long time.

lbeck -> RE: Nero on Vista (2/21/2007 8:24:42 AM)

quote:

Nero is like any other firm... they are looking to make money.
Dang!  I thought they were looking to help us poor video consumers out.

Oh well, thanks for your reply here and to my post about analog capture.  Guess I need to find a cheap source for Nero 7 whether I want it or not.

lbeck -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/8/2007 4:34:15 PM)

Okay,

I went out and bought Nero 7 and now it won't install in Vista.  I read that you need to remove all remnants of other versions.  I did that and used the Nero clean tool.  Still no install.

Any suggestions?

SithTracy -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/8/2007 7:39:51 PM)

Did you buy the retail package?  You probably need to download the latest and install that.  The packaged version is likely a dated version.

MP3Mogul -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/8/2007 9:16:10 PM)

Absolutely correct!

lbeck -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/8/2007 10:05:27 PM)

Yes, I did buy the retail (boxed) version.  I'm presuming that you don't mean that I need to *buy* the online version.

Do I download the trial version and then enter the serial number from my boxed version to actify it?

SithTracy -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/8/2007 10:32:50 PM)

quote:

Do I download the trial version and then enter the serial number from my boxed version to actify it?
Yep!

lbeck -> RE: Nero on Vista (3/12/2007 12:16:33 PM)

Yep is right.  Downloading the trial version worked.

Thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
3.027344E-02