New member (Full Version)

All Forums >> [In-House] >> Introduce Yourself

Budgetman06 -> New member (10/1/2006 5:40:55 AM)

Hello everyone,I'am a new member.I found this forum;while searching for information & help.With trying to find-out which optical drive will be good to add to my new HP Pavilion Media Center a1430n?

I just ordered it friday from www.jr.com   it'll be arriving tuesday.I'am on my eMachines right now.I feel that HP makes good quality computers.So,I decided to go with them on  my newest computer purchase.I'am disabled and in a wheel-chair.If not for that I'd be building my whole PC from from scratch.But,I'am satisfied with buying a good OEM.And just doing a little upgrading here & there to my likings and needs.I live in Ohio.Only been here 1 month.Moved here from Louisville,Kentucky.Originally from Houston,Texas.

Here's a link to my new PC and some information.Can you take a look for me and tell me some real good.But,not too exspensive optical drives that I may want to use?It has a 16 x DVD LightScribe Drive now.But,I want a 2nd drive also.What'll be good?

http://cnet.nytimes.com/HP_Pavilion_Media_Center_a1430n_2GHz_1GB_RAM_250GB_HDD/4507-3118_7-31874912.html?tag=sub

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=ER900AA%23ABA&tab=detailed_specs&storeName=computer_store&landing=computers&category=desktops/hp_pavilion/a1300_series/a1330e_series&subcat1=rts&catLevel=5#defaultAnchor

Should I go with a CD or DVD drive?And which one?What's best to use with the drive that I've got on my new PC ?I'am wanting to be able to put data on to a disk,etc.,and want it to not be slow either.
Thanks in advance for your help,advise,and suggestions,Clint

alexmacris -> RE: New member (10/1/2006 12:02:44 PM)

Hi and welcome to the forums! What i suggest is start reading several of the reviews at the main website. Which models can you find at your local region?

Budgetman06 -> RE: New member (10/1/2006 5:53:19 PM)

I've been reading alot of info on drives.But,still don't have a idea what to get.

alexmacris -> RE: New member (10/12/2006 6:39:03 AM)

Which drives can you find at your local region?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI