Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage] >> BD, CD, DVD Media

mIRCmAN -> Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (9/28/2006 7:48:27 AM)

Hey im new here, looks like a excellent forum looking foward on being active here

I have looked so many places and asked so many people about what i am after

a DVD R which has a gold or silver bottom

For eg: i want the recording layer to be shining gold or a silver lookign surface like the orignal DVDs u buy at the stores..

i need them as i am going into video production, recording wedding days and other special events and i wanted a pro look on the discs to give back to my clients. The blue dye on the discs are horrible

if anyone knows were i can get these please let me know :)

SithTracy -> RE: Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (9/28/2006 9:56:06 AM)

You should simply consider using Taiyo Yuden if you are looking for quality and producing your output onto DVD±R media.

I would thing that anyone receiving your services would care about the quality of the disc and what is stored on it over seeing dye changes on a disc.

Just my thoughts....

adiadidas -> RE: Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (9/28/2006 9:59:39 AM)

As far as it concern the quality i totally agree with SithTracy for Taiyo Yuden

mIRCmAN -> RE: Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (9/29/2006 1:44:32 AM)

yes thanks for the reply.. but i really was after the gold effect or the silver ones .... :)

any idea were i could get them?

SithTracy -> RE: Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (9/29/2006 7:07:39 AM)

You might try contacting someone @ Rima.comDiscMakers.com, or Media Supply and describe what you are looking for and see if they have a product that meets your needs...

alexmacris -> RE: Gold or Silver Bottom DVDR's? (10/1/2006 12:07:51 PM)

Hi friend! I don't remember seeing a DVD product with silver bottom, maybe another member knows?[8|]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.586914E-02