Better software than Nero Vision? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring

boe -> Better software than Nero Vision? (9/23/2006 6:51:39 PM)

Hello,
I use two parts of Nero - burner and vision.   Although vision is pretty simple to use, it doesn't give me enough control over the background and I can't figure out how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import.
Any recommendations of something that does what Vision does but better for those two points?
Thanks

alexmacris -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/25/2006 6:47:51 AM)

For sure there are better products than Nero Vision, Each big manufacturer has its own package, you could try over google to find such software, DVD Authoring

boe -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/25/2006 10:51:27 AM)

I tried DVD Lab Pro - I think it would be easier to get a doctorate from MIT than make a DVD with a nice menu using that program.

I tried Ulead Video Studio - easy enough to use but I seem to only get one audio track.

I use the trial version of Adobe Premiere - couldn't import the VOB file.

I could be using these programs wrong (I know I am with DVD LAB) but so far I haven't found anything as close to being as simple as Nero Vision with the ability to have more than one audio track with ripping the VOB apart and adding a second audio track.

adiadidas -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/25/2006 12:01:07 PM)

I have tried some video editing software before just to burn some video projects from my dv camera. I found Ulead and Pinnacle as the leading companys but i know that Adobe is by far the best but so complex at the same time.
What do you mean  "how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import"

boe -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/25/2006 12:16:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: adiadidas

I have tried some video editing software before just to burn some video projects from my dv camera. I found Ulead and Pinnacle as the leading companys but i know that Adobe is by far the best but so complex at the same time.
What do you mean  "how to keep two or more audio tracks of the VOB files I import"

The VOB files I have from the movies have both a DTS and a DD 5.1 surround track.  Nero Vision definitely only keeps one of the two tracks and it appears Ulead has the same issue when importing the vob file.

adiadidas -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/25/2006 12:31:30 PM)

Have you tried ifoedit?
It is a difficult to use but i think it might work cause you can actually edit the ifo files that the dvd reads but as i told you I am not sure if its the solution

boe -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/27/2006 1:16:20 PM)

I'm getting a little help in another forum with DVDLAB and I spent a bunch of time trying to figure it out so I'm getting very close to what I want - not there yet but close.   I have the tracks with 2 different audio tracks, even different types - DTS, DD 5.1 and DD 2.0 depending on the movie - but I haven't quite mastered the root vts menu vs vmg menu - it doesn't play the audio track for the vmg menu reliable on disc insert yet although it will after selecting a movie and going back to the vmg menu.  I'm sure with a little help I'll have it set.

monstro -> RE: Better software than Nero Vision? (9/28/2006 3:42:15 PM)

Nero 7 and Nero Vision are great, but i'm having some serious troboules in make DVD9 movies! I always get a ****ing error message! Can anyone help me???!!!

The error log file is attched!

The Logfile has been removed by MP3Mogul.

Your logfile indicates in itself that you have "illegally" downloaded a copyrighted film and are trying to now make your own DVD.  I'm sorry, for legal reasons, we cannot help you pursue your activities.

adiadidas -> RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log (9/28/2006 5:27:30 PM)

Do you have the knowledge to shorten your post focusing on your problem?

monstro -> RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log (9/28/2006 5:33:30 PM)

this is my post; check it and lmk if you need any kind of information!
thanks very much!

adiadidas -> RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log (9/28/2006 5:41:25 PM)

You also habe this post for the same problem  
why is this post for
http://www.cdrinfo.com/forum/tm.asp?m=132500&mpage=1&key=&#132500

adiadidas -> RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log (9/28/2006 5:44:36 PM)

But the truth is that if you dont have the knowledge to shorten your post it would be difficult to understand what you have to do to solve your problem if the solution is found. Also you can easily see that you destroy the forum

MP3Mogul -> RE: sorry about the size! this is the Nero InfoTool log (9/28/2006 6:59:03 PM)

Thread is now locked, user is trying to obtain help for illegal activities.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI