Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> Microsoft News

cadoo -> Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (8/25/2006 5:52:23 PM)

Microsoft has released Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1 to the public. This release comes nearly two months after the release of Beta 3. According to BetaNews, the new release adds some enhancements to security, application compatibility and performance. For those that haven't been keeping up with the development of IE7, it brings a host of new features including tabbed browsing, integrated RSS and enhanced printing capabilities which keeps it more in line with rivals Firefox and Opera. In other Microsoft news, Windows Vista Build 5536 (Pre-RC1) was released yesterday to beta testers. According to Microsoft, the latest build incorporate many of the suggestions gathered from feedback in Beta 2 and Build 5472. Said a Microsoft staffer who announced the new build on the official Vista newsgroups:

We have made a lot of progress since Beta 2 and 5472, and we think you will notice the quality improvements that we've been seeing in the daily builds. So please install the build, install your apps, invite your wife/kids/friends/etc. to play with it - and then respond to the Mini-Review post with your thoughts / feelings about it.

Source: DailyTech

Zebadee -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (8/26/2006 1:41:00 PM)

Hi [:)]
This just bets better, mind it should. There was plenty to fix.

alexmacris -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (8/29/2006 6:03:06 AM)

I hope that final IE7 would be better than IE6...For now I am using Firefox, seems very good

cadoo -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (8/31/2006 8:26:38 AM)

Me too Alex...it's much better and secure than IE6

adiadidas -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (8/31/2006 8:45:23 AM)

well, thanks for the news cadoo
i am waiting for that IE for finale release. I installed it before on my windows xp machine and it was nice and sexy but i had to unistall it cause mcafee didn't like it. I feel like encaged with that firefox browser, i mean it really sucks but i cannot work without tabs

cadoo -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (9/1/2006 7:20:54 AM)

If you don't like Firefox, you can try Maxthon (http://www.myie2.com/html_en/home.htm or http://www.maxthon.com/). It works on IE engine but has tabs :)

adiadidas -> RE: Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 7.0 RC1, Vista Build 5536 (9/1/2006 7:30:31 AM)

I have tried that before, but it has so so many button on there :), so i just unistall it afterwards. Thanks for the tip. Actually at work i use this browser the last 4 days
http://www.browzar.com/ which also sucks [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.599121E-02