Dual language audio (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring

Gswiss -> Dual language audio (6/2/2006 2:10:18 PM)

I have an AVI file which is a movie recorded in Spanish and Englsih. When I watch it using Media Player Classic or VLC I have the option of listening to Track 1 or 2 for Spanish or English respectively.   When I convert it to a VOB video file using Cucusoft AVI to DVD 7.07 or Ulead DVD Movie Factory, the dual track feature disappears and I can only obtain the Spanish version whether I like it or not using PowerDVD.   How can I maintain the dual track feature on the DVD output?

emperor -> RE: Dual language audio (6/9/2006 3:51:02 AM)

Probably you need to extract the two audio tracks before authoring to DVD, inside DVD authoring software add both audio tracks so you can hear them

Gswiss -> RE: Dual language audio (6/17/2006 10:51:52 AM)

Thanks. It worked

finovotny -> RE: Dual language audio (7/14/2006 3:08:34 PM)

I've got a similar problem, Gswiss (might even be the same avi :)) - but I can't find a programme that will rip the 2nd audio stream, which is the one I want. Can I ask which programme you used to rip the audio before reauthoring to DVD? Ta.

alexmacris -> RE: Dual language audio (7/22/2006 6:13:31 AM)

DVD Decrypter?

Gswiss -> RE: Dual language audio (8/12/2006 3:50:12 PM)

Sorry for my delay in replying but I don't appear to have been notified that you had a question for me.

I used VirtualDubMod for the demuxing. However, I used Avi2DVD to select the track I actually wanted when I was not interested in dual track.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI