AnyDVD and EAC (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy

stallen -> AnyDVD and EAC (3/1/2006 10:05:02 PM)

I would like to use Exact Audio Copy to back-up my cd collection, but I can't find EAC v 0.95 beta 3 (the last version that works with copy protected cd's).  Can anyone tell me if AnyDVD works to remove/bypass copyprotecion with EAC v0.95 beta 4?  If not, can beta 3 be found anywhere?

tqhoang -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/1/2006 11:14:20 PM)

AnyDVD only works for DVD-Video discs.  It has nothing to do with audio CD's.  If you just want to backup a copy-protected audio CD, you can always use something like BlindWrite or maybe even CloneCD. 

If you're looking to rip them to MP3's (or other audio format), well let's just say if you can make a backup then you can rip the backup.  [;)]

Also Easy CD-DA Extractor is a pretty good program too.  You might want to give the trial version a try.
http://www.poikosoft.com/download.html

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/2/2006 4:53:03 AM)

I have uploaded it to my server for you.  You can download EAC 0.95 Beta 3 here (Link Removed) - download fulfilled.

stallen -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/2/2006 2:18:45 PM)

Got it!  Thanks, MP3Mogul!!

tqhoang- thanks for your response as well.

Clint -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/4/2006 1:22:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tqhoang
AnyDVD only works for DVD-Video discs.  It has nothing to do with audio CD's.

Incorrect, AnyDVD has an option, as Steve has noticed, to remove *some* CD-DA protections on-the-fly as it does for DVD-Video...

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/4/2006 3:03:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tqhoang

AnyDVD only works for DVD-Video discs.  It has nothing to do with audio CD's.

Couldn't be any more "INCORRECT!!!!"

AnyDVD, as stated above, works GREAT with protected audio CD's... I have used it MANY times on protected audio CD's and it warked flawlessly.

tqhoang -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/4/2006 3:25:26 PM)

Ok ok, I stand corrected.  I haven't used that program in a while and didn't realize that they added that feature.

Is there a list of which types of CD protections it works on?

MP3Mogul -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/4/2006 6:19:40 PM)

I have tested ALL audio CD protections with it (CURRENT), and it works for them all.

Clint -> RE: AnyDVD and EAC (3/6/2006 3:57:40 PM)

It's been there for probably a year or so, was added before the 4.X releases I believe...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI