Zebadee -> AnyDVD 5900 Beta! (2/9/2006 5:10:43 PM)
Check this out, beta version.
The password for the zip archive is "ripper" (without the quotation marks).
For those who don't know if they should try the beta version, here is the changelog:
18.104.22.168, 2006 02 09
- Important: When installing this version over an existing
installation, you must reboot your machine. Otherwise the changes
made in the AnyDVD device driver will not have any effect!
- New: Added workaround for DVDShrink / Nero Recode "Out of memory"
error when copying Macrovision RipGuard protected discs with
menus, e.g. "Madagascar" R1 (US)
- New: Error zones on RipGuard/Arccos/PuppetLock protected titles are
now replaced with "valid material". 3rd party tools like DVDDecrypter
will now work better (no more "Pack Header Error" messages - another try,
this time it should really work).
- Note: To use DVDDecrypter with AnyDVD set I/O Model to SPTI or ElbyCDIO.
Set CSS Cracking method to none. Disable checking for structure
- New: Added "AnyDVD Ripper". This little tool repairs defective DVDs
while copying them to your harddisk. It can be started from the menu of
the AnyDVD fox icon.
It is identical to FixVTS (http://www.videohelp.com/~FixVTS/) but instead
of fixing problems "in place" it copies the files to your harddisk directly
from the source DVD. It fixes the problems while the files are copied.
Some DVDs which have severe mastering defects e.g.,
"Menace II Society" R1 (US) can now be copied with all DVD copy tools
(elby CloneDVD, DVDShrink, etc.) Many thanks to the author of FixVTS!
"AnyDVD Ripper" is a tool intended as a "last resort". It is not
beautiful, and some of its messages cannot be localized yet.
- Fix: Hang after update check with some system configurations
Thanks to James et al at slysoft.