Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Other] >> OnLine Shops

Dimitris -> Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/19/2004 5:14:42 AM)

Hello,

I just noticed this forum section on online shops....

I was looking for the cheapest possible Silver/Blue 80min Taiyo Yuden CD-R's in the UK.

I know the following 2 good sites:

www.riverproaudio.co.uk (which sells 100 white/blue 80min TY's at almost £40)

and http://www.cdr-by-mail.co.uk/acatalog/CDR_By_Mail_Professional_CDR_6.html
(which sells 100 silver/blue 80min TY's at £23 exluding postage. It adds up to approx. £30).

Does anyone know any cheaper places?

Any replies would be most appreciated,

Dimitris -> RE: Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/23/2004 3:53:32 PM)

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmys

Hello Dimitris and welcome to the forum
Propably somebody from the forum who lives in UK will discuss the matter with you.

Hello, Jimmy, and thanks for replying....

I hope you are right . . . I get the impression it's so hard to get a reply nowadays....

BTW, how are prices of Taiyo Yuden CD-R's in Greece (compared to the the above prices)?
thanks, anyway..

Jimmys -> RE: Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/23/2004 6:10:02 PM)

Hello again Dimitris
The price for 80min TY discs is 27euro for a bulk of 100 labeled as professional and i believe that they are grade A
The price of exactly the same media in jewel case in batches of 10 is 4.1 for each batch

Dimitris -> RE: Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/24/2004 12:01:53 AM)

27 Euros for 100? That is approximately £18, namely, very good pricing... I would have expected prices to be higher.

Do you know the URLs of any Greek online shops with competitive prices? Although I 'm not going to use them in the near future (I live in the UK), I was just curious to see what the prices are like...

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/24/2004 9:16:20 PM)

Have a look here :-
http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/
and I am quite sure if they don't have any if you contact them they will probably get you some !!! [:)]

Dimitris -> RE: Best UK deals for Taiyo Yuden CD-R's? (Someone?) (1/25/2004 5:07:02 PM)

Thanks, Laffin, I 'll give them a try...

I think, however, that I checked them in the past, and they were slightly more expensive than riverproaudio.co.uk and cdr-by-mail.co.uk.

Thanks for the reply, anyway...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI