Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Authoring

glazenuts -> Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (12/20/2003 6:41:19 PM)

Hi Everyone,

I'm a dvd n00b and getting ready to purchase my first dvd-rw.
I'm decided on the Plextor 708a. It has a $50mir good untill 31/12/3 so I can get it for around $150us after rebate.
Now for the reason of my post.
Which is the best sw for backing up my dvd's.
I know of dvd-xcopy, I just learned of moviejack.
Is there another program to I should concider?

thanx,
Jeff in LA.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (12/20/2003 9:10:27 PM)

Just have a look in our DVD Software section and you will see that this has been asked many times !!! [:)]

sp -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (12/21/2003 1:31:15 AM)

I would start using Nero and then, perhaps, switch to other programs as well, in case my needs expnaded over the time.

jogso -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/8/2004 4:05:46 AM)

i really like dvd shrink, its free and does a great job, many choices for how to backup, used it tons of times with great results..

after dvd shrink, all you have to do is burn it all on a dvd-r using whatever burn software you like..

jogso -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/13/2004 11:37:22 AM)

i agree, jogso is correct. especially with the new release that creates VIDEO_TS folders automatically and then gives you the option to NERO burn if installed, definetly the way to go !!!

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (1/13/2004 1:39:16 PM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Tron -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/14/2004 4:07:07 AM)

AnyDVD to remove the protection and CloneDVD for the rest...... Works for me...... GREAT results too!

AnalogKid -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/18/2004 9:42:06 PM)

DVD decrypter for rip, DVD2ONE or DVD Shrink(better) for compression

You don't need DVD decryptor if you are using DVD shrink, DVD shrink will rip and compress the DVD in one step.

Laffin Assassin -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/19/2004 12:42:56 AM)

Sometimes you do need DVD Decrypter as DVD Shrink has problems with certain files this is mentioned on DVD Shrink's own website and if you look in our DVD Software section you will see this has already been covered !!! [:)]

AnalogKid -> RE: Which is the best sw for backing up dvd's (1/30/2004 6:05:06 AM)

hmm.

DVD Shrink has never givne me a problem with any disc...

Oh well, I do have Decrypter if I need it...[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI