Problems with burner (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro

cosmo01 -> Problems with burner (11/23/2005 12:53:28 PM)

I am having problems with LG  HL-DT-ST DVD RAM GSA 4163B.  I had read post earlier where I am not the only one. It burns randomly and many times it will tell me it burned successfully but when I try to play back it is not reconized. I have the latest version of Nero and have also used DVD Dycrypter to burn. I have used several types of media also. Any suggestions would be helpful.[:(] 

Antonio -> RE: Problems with burner (11/24/2005 2:01:00 AM)

Welcome!

Play back where, into the same drive or somewhere else? What media have you tried?

Get the latest firmware for your drive, in case you don't have it.[:)]

zebra -> RE: Problems with burner (11/24/2005 7:01:32 AM)

Please dump out the media information for the discs you are trying to burn, using DVDInfoPro's "media" function...

cosmo01 -> RE: Problems with burner (11/26/2005 12:03:53 PM)

Thanks for the the replies. I have tried to play it on my DVD players(Sony) and also on my computer using  PowerDVD. I have researched other forums who have had similiar problems. Maybe
a firmware update would help. I have tried HP, memorex, Maxell, and sony media. The problems I have been having are random ,about every third DVD will not record correctly. Zebra I am not fimiliar with the progam you are talking about how does it work?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI