posterise -> RE: How to burn MPEG file to VCD (10/15/2005 11:38:48 PM)
Hi all.. please...could anyone guide me the steps to burn vcd using nero express. I had done few times but couldn't make it.
The steps I followed as below:
1. I Clicked on Video/Pictures
2. Then I add the file which I had download from web, File Type : MPEG Video, 612, 397 KB. My cd-rw is 650mb.
3. After click next, its appear as "My Video Cd Menu", I clicked as set default, and go to next.
4. On "Final Burn Setting", my writing speed is 4x (600KB/s), it could not be changed to any other and I clicked burn.
5. After complete burn, the cd copied as dat.file where I could not play this cd to my video cd player.
I put into cd-rom to view...I has 6 thumbnails as below :
If I click to MPEGAV, there's a file named AVSEQ01, dat file 362,268 KB, from here I can play in windows media player. I tried used cd-r also the same problem...I don't know where's the error. It could not play in my cd player.
Your steps were absolutely right, but look, what do you imply saying CD-player or Video CD-Player.
If you imply DVD-player, then it`s different - just look in the instruction for your Video-player. Some DVDs don`t recognize CDs at all, some of them read CD-Rs and don`t read CD-RWs, some of them read everything.
And by the way,to playyou Video CD on a computer you don`t have to go to any thumbnail, just click right button on the icon of your CD/DVD device and select in the context menu AutoPlay, and then choose Media Player.
Let me know about the results [;)]