[Deleted] (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Graphics Cards

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (8/15/2005 5:58:41 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 review... (8/17/2005 3:59:42 AM)

...and what about us - hardcore ATI fans? [8D][:D] Nahhhhhhhh....we dont need one of those...cause our cards werent meant to be baking machines...our cards are closer to become refrigerators or even freezers (looking from their temperatures offcourse - otherwise they are VERY HOT PRODUCTS...and special gloves should be wear at all times when dealing with them)....[:)][;)]

Clint -> RE: Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 review... (8/29/2005 4:09:37 AM)

Thanks for the review. Planning to get 1 if it supports the standard NVIDIA 6800 PCIe, does it? It should according to Artic site, anybody know for sure? Also, any info as to wether this cooler will allow me to put my memory clocks higher? Currently I max out at 875MHz DDR memory O/C... Core runs fine at 400-425MHz @ <60°C on stock cooler (NVIDIA 6800 reference, no memory cooling...

BF2 looks sick on new machine, crazy how close they are getting to real-life...

[;)]

SiliconFreak -> RE: Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 review... (8/29/2005 7:14:55 PM)

Hi Clint....[;)]

In the review it clearly states that it supports all Nvidia 6800 models....including PCIe...so I guess it will also work with your baby....[:)][;)]

But i dont want to be the judge whether it would allow you to o/c any further than you already did...maybe few Mhz...but surely not much more....well thats my opinion....maybe someone who actually already uses this cooler could tell you more...[;)]

Good luck....and watch out for that smoke thats comming out of the back of your case....[8D][:D]

Clint -> RE: Arctic Cooling NV Silencer 5 review... (9/6/2005 1:41:40 AM)

lol, thanks. The stock cooler seems to suffice for now. Since I can run the most complex game currently (DICE's BF2) at max on everything for now, I may wait until a game like F.E.A.R. is released that will set me under max perhaps then I will need more cooling for higher clocks... [8D][;)]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (9/6/2005 1:49:29 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI