VGA cooling (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PC hardware] >> Graphics Cards

Guest -> VGA cooling (5/12/2005 3:50:58 AM)

i am googling to see what vga cooler to buy, cause i 'm having temperature problems with my 6600GTs. Any ideas anyone[sm=sars04-www.coolemoticons.gif]

Iggy -> RE: VGA cooling (5/12/2005 3:53:27 AM)

Chech this out:

http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga1.php

Leibniz -> RE: VGA cooling (5/12/2005 6:16:42 AM)

I don't think these are SLI compatible.
They seem too huge O.o

SiliconFreak -> RE: VGA cooling (5/12/2005 10:52:54 PM)

Maybe adding few drops of water could help here!?? [8D][:D]

DFI Lanparty Freezer is what i had in my mind....[;)]  It costs around US$50....and (as they say) only available in Germany...but hey...if that solves your problems...why not give it a try...afterall....""They are the only available coolers which fit on an SLI system with 2x6800 Ultra/GT (with Innovatek NV40 or Alphacool NeXxos NVXP-2), or 2x6600 non-GT/GT (with flat cooler). On non-SLI systems the cooler should fit with any video card (except with VGA Silencer etc.)."" [:)]

ENJOY![;)]

Guest -> RE: VGA cooling (5/13/2005 7:11:14 AM)

iggy, they won't fit

silicon, nice idea. i think i'll give it a try next week. do u know any store in spain that has it? i won't be travelling to germany for the next year[;)][:D]

eleajar -> RE: VGA cooling (5/13/2005 7:20:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: grain

iggy, they won't fit

silicon, nice idea. i think i'll give it a try next week. do u know any store in spain that has it? i won't be travelling to germany for the next year[;)][:D]

you haven't told us what temperature you are getting dude.

i have a similar system, and i am getting almost 53C (idle) on the primary 6600GT and 48C on the secondary. i believe this is normal

kogos -> RE: VGA cooling (5/13/2005 7:38:06 AM)

when cdrinfo.com tested a similar system, we had 40C and 36C temperature.

check it out here
[image]http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Articles/Sources/Asus_A8N-SLI_Deluxe/Images/etc/temp1.png[/image]
[image]http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Articles/Sources/Asus_A8N-SLI_Deluxe/Images/etc/temp2.png[/image]

Deleted User -> [Deleted] (5/13/2005 8:04:15 AM)

[Deleted by Admins]

eleajar -> RE: VGA cooling (5/13/2005 6:38:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ionian

Hi grain

Check this review http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zalman/VF700-Cu 

how the hell will these coolers fit in an SLI system? He already said he has an SLI mobo, so space is important. These huge Zalman demons look like they are maid for CPUs.

Away from me, demon[:@][;)][:D][sm=sars06-www.coolemoticons.gi.gif]

SiliconFreak -> RE: VGA cooling (5/14/2005 6:08:41 AM)

I dont know, grain, if there are any shops in Spain that sell it....maybe You should try contacting MIPS-COMPUTER directly and ask them about shipping to Spain (I think there should be no problems about that - if they want to sell it, they will send it even to Spain - and if not...I believe there is also some other manufacturer as good as this one who will gladly ship anywhere in the world...). [:)][;)]

Guest -> RE: VGA cooling (5/16/2005 3:45:51 AM)

thanks for the info silicon

grain -> RE: VGA cooling (5/19/2005 8:58:55 AM)

they said they won't send to Spain[:@]

SiliconFreak -> RE: VGA cooling (5/19/2005 11:36:30 AM)

Could it be that they are just angry and/or jealous on entire population of Spain, because Fernando Alonso was nr.1 on todays 2nd practice in F1 and Schumacher was only 11th? Just wonder!? [8D][:D][:)]

So...they wont ship...huh....what about You go to some holidays to Germany...and buy it there? Or maybe someone could buy it there and send it at your address? I looked at eBay...and nothing....so really dont know...its really a shame that such good product (as many reviewers are saying) is only available in Germany and they dont care for worldwide buyers....maybe they already earn enough? Who knows...[8D]

I have one more last idea...maybe You could try (it costs you nothing, exept to send that email) contacting www.techpowerup.com (which btw. reviewed this cooler - link also above at my 1st reply), and ask them if they could somehow help You out? Maybe to buy it from them if possible? Dont know...ask them and find out...[;)]

Best wishes, and and let me know if that worked,ok? And meanwhile...I will also try to find more about all that...but a little later...becauseeeeee....as always....I AM BUSYYYYY right now...[8D][:)][;)]

SiliconFreak.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI
1.599121E-02