Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [News Around The Web] >> General Computing News

SiliconFreak -> Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/16/2005 11:01:58 AM)

On March 18 and 19, respectively, Olympus and Fuji Photo Film are to launch sales of the new M-XD1GM and M1GB xD Picture Card media with 1GB capacity.

Both novelties utilize MLC (Multi Level Cells) and will cost ¥20K (about ~190).

Source: PC Watch

[image]local://upfiles/17750/35B401B4F16C44BDB449AD53E81B01CD.jpg[/image]

arith -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/21/2005 8:30:51 PM)

Wow....good news for me.

But I just bought a 512MB xD Card in January.

SiliconFreak -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 6:30:24 AM)

I am glad You liked the news...[:)]

So dont wait another second now...go for it...[:D][;)]

Have a nice day/night everyone!

Byeeeeeeeeeeee....[;)]

semo -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 9:27:24 AM)

wow these things are big...
i thought memory cards were supposed to get smaller

SiliconFreak -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 9:45:47 AM)

[8D][:D][:)]

They surely are big semo...afterall....who would pay so much money...for i.e. .1"x.1" card? I know I wouldnt...so...thats why they are sooooooooooooo big...ohhhhhh..actually...the picture above is a 1:10 scale of the actual size of cards...so to see it in 1:1...you would need at least 80" monitor....which I believe You dont have....so....[8D][:D][:)]

semo -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 10:05:04 AM)

well i might have..
you don't know

weeell ok i don't have one... but you don't have one either. ha-haa

MP3Mogul -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 3:34:38 PM)

LOL, the XD is a TINY card, the smallest of them all. This card is already in production, as I have purchased one from SAMS CLUB in the USA, around 89.00 USD if I remember correctly, which was fantastic.

It's a GREAT way to transport media if you have a card reader as well!

SiliconFreak -> RE: Olympus And Fuji Launch 1GB xD Picture Card Media ! (3/22/2005 6:09:53 PM)

[8D][:D]

Semo semo...You just dont give up, huh? [:)][:D] Btw...how could You be so sure that I dont have 80" monitor? Does TV count here also?-cause its almost that size...could You imagine playing DOOM3 alike game on such big screen? Neeither could I... [8D][:)]

Anyway...I maybe know someone who will be the first to actually have 80" monitor (when they hit the market that is)...let me introduce him to you semo...voila...here he is....the one and only...mr.....MP3Mogul!!!...applause...yeahhhhhhhh....[8D][:D][:)][;)]

So MP3Mogul...although I dont have neither of those 2 XD cards from picture above...I know that they surely are great! And small and tiny also offcourse...[;)] I must also say that You always make me smile...really...hahahahaha...because You always have the latest products...let it be those external 300GB drives...latest motherboards...or like in our case, newest XD cards...and even funnier...You dont even know exact price...like You dont care...if it was $89 or $890...hahahaha...lucky You is all I may say...[:D][:)][;)] I just hope I may come to visit You if I come to USA someday...to see all that technology lying around Your luxurious Hollywood Villa...[;)]

Best wishes to everyone...[;)]

*SiliconFreak OUT*

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI