Announcement from NICW (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> DVDInfoPro

nicw -> Announcement from NICW (3/11/2005 5:05:30 PM)

Hi,

Folks some of you probably know this news by now since Roxio put it on their web site.

See here: http://www.roxio.com/en/products/emc75/features_burn.jhtml

For the last several months I have been working on a custom version of DVDInfoPro for Sonic / Roxio. The program has been licenced to them.

My own versions will continue as normal. My versions will remain as V3.xx while theirs will be take on V4.xx.

Thanks to all my supporters, to Sonic and to Roxio, and funnily enough my bashers [:)] (any publicity is good publicity).

This starts a whole new era for DVDInfoPro and I am looking forward to input and assistance to grow this program new levels I could not manage alone.

A BIG thanks to you all.

Cheers
NicW

emperor -> RE: Announcement from NICW (3/11/2005 5:43:41 PM)

All the best!!![;)]

Matthew -> RE: Announcement from NICW (3/11/2005 6:02:16 PM)

A logical move... CDSpeed has not suffered from Nero branding, though in that case, you get the same version, with Nero or without (actually, even WITH Nero, you usually end up going for an update seperately, especially if you can't be bothered downloading a whole Nero update over a version that's working well)

Where does that leave Pinnacle and NTI ?
- there are no more "drive-agnostic" scanning programs to go round, though K-Probe seems to handle other Mediatek chipset drives, though normally regarded as a program just for the Liteon's.

zebra -> RE: Announcement from NICW (3/11/2005 10:18:22 PM)

I agree with you Matty. This is a logical progression up the software foodchain. With the added research and developmental capabilities of these large companies, I see amazing things happening in the not to distant future for us!

These are exciting times!

Mender -> RE: Announcement from NICW (3/23/2005 5:10:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nicw

Hi,

Folks some of you probably know this news by now since Roxio put it on their web site.

See here: http://www.roxio.com/en/products/emc75/features_burn.jhtml

For the last several months I have been working on a custom version of DVDInfoPro for Sonic / Roxio. The program has been licenced to them.

My own versions will continue as normal. My versions will remain as V3.xx while theirs will be take on V4.xx.

Thanks to all my supporters, to Sonic and to Roxio, and funnily enough my bashers [:)] (any publicity is good publicity).

This starts a whole new era for DVDInfoPro and I am looking forward to input and assistance to grow this program new levels I could not manage alone.

A BIG thanks to you all.

Cheers
NicW

Wow. I missed this thread all this time. More power to your elbow, Nic. You deserve this "promotion" [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI