Today we present another DDR3 memory kit for Intel's X58 platform. Patriot Memory is offering the PC3-12800 3-ple channel DDR3 memory (2x3GB), promising high performance with a 1600MHz clock at CL9. If this performance alerady sounds extreme to you, in the following pages we will try to further overclock it even higher.
- Patriot Memory PVT36G1600ELK
Patriot Extreme Performance (EP) Enhanced Latency line is engineered to expand your gaming options. These modules are designed to operate at 1600MHz at 9-9-9-24 timings and is available in 3GB and 6GB kit capacities. Equipped with Patriot ACC (Aluminum Copper Composite) technology, these modules are designed for maximum performance and stability under extreme overclocking conditions.
- Extreme Performance PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- Enhanced Latency (9-9-9-24)
- Equipped Patriot Viper Heat Shields with integrated ACC (Aluminum Copper Composite) technology
- 100% Tested and Verified
- Lifetime Warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- XMP Ready for Corei7 Processors
- Tested and compatible with Intel? X58 Express Chipsets