Another CPU cooler for Intel/AMD sockets is in our hands and we plan to compare it with all the CPU cooling solutions we have already presented at CDRinfo. The OCZ "Gladiator Max" is engineered to dissipate heat produced by high-speed CPUs, potentially challenging other solutions in the overclocking arena. The cooler run quiet courtesy of a large fan mounted with anti-vibration rubber connectors to reduce excess noise.
As we mentioned, the Gladiator series is compatible with AMD AM2/939/754/755 and Intel 775 sockets and can be installed quickly and easily by end-users at all skill levels.
The cooler combines a distinctive stacked fin array, heat-pipe direct touch (HDT) design, and a large low-noise fan. The Gladiator series has direct contact with the processor using four copper heat pipes for maximum and rapid heat transfer.
The "folded" fin configuration also helps maximize surface area while maintaining a compact form factor.
- For Sockets AMD 754/755/939/940/AM2, Intel LGA775
- 4 Pure Copper heat pipes for superior heat dissipation
- Pure Aluminum alloy fins for ultimate durability
- Fan Specs
- Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Weight: 780g (with fan)
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Speed: 800-1500RPM
- Noise Level: 19.6-26.4 dBA
- Bearing type: rifle
- Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Connector: 4 pin with PWM
Heatsink: (L)63 x (W)120 x (H)165
- 120mm Fan with rubber connectors
- Mounting Hardware for all above CPUs
- Generic Thermal Compound
- Installation Manual
- Part Number: