EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC. The software has several built-in tests for memory and CPU/FPU.
Memory performance was very good for all Intel processors. Theoretically, the Intel E6750 with DDR3 memory should rule in all memory tests, and this is confirmed in the above tests. In the CPU tests, the difference between the 1000MHz and 1333MHz setups is very slight:
The FPU tests also don't really show any difference between the E6750 running with DDR2 or DDR3 memory..
From the above benchmarks, we have the following results:
- Intel E6750 with DDR3 @ 1333MHz is 7.65% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6750 with DDR2 @ 1000MHz is 8.29% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6600 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 16.14% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6300 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 47.32% slower than Intel XE6800
The above statements are valid only for Everest Ultimate Edition CPU/FPU tests. Let's proceed to the Sisoftware Sandra benchmarks.
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software. It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, PCI, PCIe, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc. Sisoft Sandra offers a variety of tests for Memory and CPU.
The Sisoft Sandra CPU/FPU tests produce the following results:
- Intel E6750 with DDR3 @ 1333MHz is 8.75% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6750 with DDR2 @ 1000MHz is 9.89% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6600 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 20.10% slower than Intel XE6800
- Intel E6300 with DDR2 @ 1067MHz is 44.66% slower than Intel XE6800