started as a sole distributor of Thermaltake, Bluetake, Maxim in Taiwan back in 2002. Recently, JingTing has started designing and manufacturing coolers of its own. Chip Force (JTS-0005) is the first released northbridge cooler that has a special feature. The copper base attached to the heatpipe, can be adjust so as to avoid contact with components on the mainboard. the company is scheduled to release a series of cooler in the near future, and the chip cooler will also be coming out in a newer version.
The Force cooler is a chipset cooler module, with a copper base and 29 fin heatsink, that promises to keep the temperature of your motherboard's main chipset down. This is a great cooler for the NForce4 chipset, which tends to produce high temperatures.
- Pure Copper base material.
- Plated copper heatpipe transfers the heat quickly.
- Much better heat dissipation is delivered by larger heat fin surface, made up of 29 high performance plated copper fins.
- Universal patent design, adjustable heatpipe, broad array of applications.
- 40mm fan included, for aiding heat dissipation.
- Easy installation.
||Copper base & plated copper fins (29 fins)
||Plated copper tube (6mm)
|Max. Air Flow
|Max. Air Pressure
||1.9 mm - H2O