The Power Supply is one of the most important PC components, supplying power to all parts of the system while at the same time protecting it from line anomalies. Today, we will be reviewing one of Sansun's latest releases in the power supply arena. The Arctic as it is named, with the blue lit exhaust fan, is a 500W solution, which should me more than enough to supply sufficient power to the large number of installed PC-parts in a latest technology PC.
- High-Gloss Finish
- Modular Cable Connection System
- 8cm + 12cm fans for better heat ventilation
- Supports 6-pin PCI-E connector for high end Super VGA cards
- Cool black cable sleeving provides optimum air flow inside the case
- Short Circuit, In-rush Current, Thermal Overload, Over-Temperature, Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Under-Voltage protection
- Low Noise
- Whole cable tie
The Arctic box, includes:
- The PSU
- 5pin SATA Connectors
- 4 Pin Floppy Drive Connectors
- 4 Pin Peripheral Connectors
- 3 Pin Fan Connectors
- 6 Pin PCI-E Connectors
As we can see, the package contains all the necessary cables for any connection requirements that might arise. This way, the end user can concentrate on buying PCI-E parts for example, without having to worry about cable converters from a standard-to-PCI-E power supply.
That about covers the main features and retail package for the Arctic PSU. Now let's move on and take a closer look at the PSU it self.