Nero is launching a new version of its video edition software. Nero Video Premium 2 is a solution for organizing photos and videos, editing and creating movies and slideshows, burning DVDs and Blu-ray discs, as well as for playing back and streaming videos, photos and music files on PC, smartphones, tablets and TVs.
The software, both in the boxed and the downloadable version, is now available at the recommended retail price of £39.99 (including VAT)
The software offers two modes: an Express mode, for beginners, and a more advanced editing mode. With the Express mode, beginners can create video in minutes, while the more advanced mode offers users numerous video editing settings.
Users can use the software to edit content in 4K resolution, availing of hundreds of drag-and-drop effect templates as well as video effects, transitions, texts and PiP effects. In addition, they may avail of advanced multi-track editing with full control and key-frame handling. All effects can be stored and later reused as drag-and-drop templates.
Nero Video Premium 2 also offers the following features:
- Effects: over 800 video, text and sound effects, transitions and backgrounds; retro movie effects; tilt-shift effects; and film templates for making films in semi-automatic mode.
- Video stabilization: an engine lets you stabilize shaky footage with the highest video quality.
- Tilt-Shift: this feature allows users to transform panoramic images into miniature worlds. The drag-and-drop templates of the Tilt-Shift effect come with Time-Lapse and Slow Motion as standard, to obtain professional results with just one click.
- Picture-in-Picture: the PiP mode allows users to view multiple video clips in a single image.
- Creating video discs: this feature supports the processing and export of DVD-Video, Blu-ray Disc and AVCHD, with menu templates.
- 4K videos: Nero Video Premium 2 supports video editing and export into Ultra-HD.
- Organization, streaming and playback: with Nero Video Premium 2, users have access to a library for all their photo, video and music files, which they can organize, tag and retrieve. Users can also play files and DVDs with Nero Video Premium 2 and, through advanced streaming features, play them back on almost all TVs, smartphones and tablets.
Optimized hardware encoding, with GPGPU-enabled graphics cards (Intel, Nvidia, AMD), makes the workflow faster. The software supports all major video formats (including AVCHD 2.0). It is also possible to import and optimize Windows Live Movie Maker projects.