Following its unveiling at the 2013 Mobile World Congress, the Optimus F5 - the first device from LG's newest Optimus F Series ? will make its world debut starting in Europe on April 29.
Launching initially in France, LG will roll out the Optimus F5 in South and Central America, Asia and the Common-wealth of Independent States (CIS) over the next several weeks.
The Optimus F Series is an affordabe LTE mobile phone packed with LG?s enhanced user experience (UX) features.
The device is powered by an 1.2GHz Qualcomm Dual-Core processor along with a 2,150mAh battery. It has a 4.3-inch 256ppi IPS display and runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 operating system. LG's UX features include:
- QSlide allows users to open multiple apps at the same time in full screen mode with the ability to change the size, position and transparency of the windows.
- Live Zooming lets users zoom in on videos so they can get a closer, detailed look at any specific area.
- Video Wiz lets users play movie director by giving them the power to edit vide-os and enhance them with sound and music right on the phone itself.
- QuickMemo gives users the ability to write directly on a transparent layer over any captured screen image, eliminating the need to split the screen and allowing both applications to be viewed in full-screen mode simultaneously. Users can share QuickMemo notes with friends via SMS, email or social media channels.
- QTranslator serves as a user?s travel companion, automatically translating words, phrases and entire sentences in more than 40 languages.
- OS: Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- Processor: Qualcomm 1.2 GHz Dual-Core
- Display: 4.3-inch IPS (256 ppi)
- Battery: 2,150mAh
- Size: 126.0 x 64.5 x 9.3mm
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM / microSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera: 5.0 MP AF Front / 1.3 MP Rear