- Retina Display Support: Firefox Beta supports Retina Display for Mac users to make Firefox even sharper when watching movies, playing games and browsing the Web.
- Disable Insecure Content: Firefox Beta can disable insecure content on HTTPS secure websites to maintain the privacy of your communication with the website. You can enable the feature in about:config.
- Support for W3C Touch Events: Firefox Beta supports standard W3C touch events in addition to MozTouch events.
Get Firefox Beta for Windows, Mac and Linux here
Mozilla has also made available a new Firefox for Android Beta. Here is what's new:
- Search Suggestions: Firefox for Android Beta suggests search terms as you type, to make navigating the mobile Web even quicker and easier. When you start Firefox you will see a box asking you to opt-in to search suggestions when you start typing into the AwesomeBar. Click "Yes" to enable. For your protection, search suggestions are conducted over a secure HTTPS connection.
- Improvements to Phishing and Malware Protection: To protect users from malicious websites, Firefox for Android Beta warns users when they encounter websites that may be used for malware or phishing. Firefox for Android Beta presents you with a warning page and allows you to exit the operation before loading a potentially malicious website.
Get Firefox Beta for Android here