Nero has added the Windows 8-compatible Nero 12 to its flagship media suite range.
Nero 12 allows video, photo and audio enthusiasts to enjoy multimedia content in their preferred formats on PCs and mobile devices. The new software is now on sale in the UK and is compatible with all Windows 8 devices.
The new product gives beginners a simple platform to manage, edit, create and share their own multimedia content on any device. Furthermore, more advanced video editing and creation with Blu-ray and playback options will also appeal to more advanced users.
With Nero 12, users can now:
- Rip DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and AVHCD videos containing your personal content, as well as videos from online sources
- Import video from AVCHD camcorders, DSLR cameras, smartphones or other capture devices
- Convert video for optimal playback on an XBOX 360, PS3/PS Vita, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet or smartphone, Kindle Fire, and many other devices
- Edit videos and apply new slow and fast motion effects, video stabilization effects and vintage film effects and retro film themes
- Create Blu-ray Discs and DVD-Video discs, complete with menus, chapters and customizable themes
- Manage videos, photos and music in one centralized media library
- Stream movies, photos and music from the media library to streaming-enabled HDTVs, game consoles and mobile devices
- Play videos from Blu-ray Discs1, DVDs and virtually any video file format on a PC or laptop
Nero 12 is ready for Windows 8, as well as legacy versions of the OS going back to Windows XP.
Upgrade prices as low as £29.99 are available exclusively at www.nero.com for Nero customers. Nero 12 is also sold at selected retail and e-tail establishments for an MSRP of £59.99.
Special upgrade prices for Nero 12 Platinum, which has greater support for the Blu-ray Disc format and hundreds more effects and themes for video projects, start at £39.99 and are available exclusively at www.nero.com. Nero 12 Platinum is also sold at selected retail and e-tail establishments for an MSRP of £79.99.