The LG Optimus L7, part of LG?s L-Series lineup, will
begin arriving in stores this week.
The smartphone sports a 4.3-inch display and it is
powered by Google?s latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android
At 8.7mm, the LG Optimus L7's slim body
follows the design-focused L-Style philosophy with a
metallic-decorated edges and an expansive 4.3-inch wide
display for better readability.
The Optimus L7 also comes equipped with a six-tenth of a
second autofocus camera.
Following its release in Europe in early May, the LG
Optimus L7 will roll out in Asia followed by other
markets around the world soon after.
- Chipset: MSM 7227A (Cortex A5 1GHz)
- Memory: (up to) 2.7GB Internal Storage / Micro SD
support (up to 32GB)
- Display: 4.3-inch WVGA
- Camera: Rear 5.0 MP AF with LED Flash / Front VGA
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Battery: 1,700mAh
- Size: 125.5 x 67 x 8.7 (mm)