Sony's new dual-core BDP-S790 Blu-ray Disc player is now available for pre-order.
In addition to Blu-ray Disc, DVD and CD playback, this WiFi connected flag-ship model supports digital services from Sony Entertainment Network and a variety of other providers, including UltraViolet streaming services powered by VUDU.
The player also supports 4K upscaling, and 3D playback.
- Dual core processor for faster response
- 4K upscaling
- IP Content Noise Reduction
- Dual HDMI outputs
- IR input
- Sony Entertainment Network
Amazon Instant Video
- Social media integration with Socialize, Twitter and Facebook
- Entertainment Database Browser with Gracenote technology
- DLNA Client and photo, music, and video playback
- HomeShare Network Speaker compatible
- Photo, music, and video playback via front USB
- "Media Remote" (iPhone/iPod touch/Android BD Remote Control application)
You can pre-order thge player now. Priced at $249, it will reach U.S. stores May 6.