Corel Corel today announced the launch of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, the newest version of its flagship graphics suite.
New Feature Highlights
- Advanced OpenType Support: Create text with OpenType typography features, such as contextual and stylistic alternates, ligatures, ornaments, swash variants, and more.
- New Custom-built Color Harmonies: Modify colors collectively in a harmony and analyze colors and hues to deliver complementary color schemes.
- New Native 64-bit and Enhanced Multi-Core Support: Quickly process files and images up to 50% faster than before.
- New Creative Vector Shaping tools: Creatively add effects using four new vector shaping tools - Smear, Twirl, Attract and Repel.
- New Styles Engine and Docker: Format with speed and simplify the creation, application, and management of styles for consistent formatting across multiple objects.
- New Smart Carver: Remove unwanted areas from an image while simultaneously maintaining the photo's aspect ratio.
- Improved Page Layout Capabilities: Create design layouts with ease using new and improved Master Layer functionality, Alignment Guides, Interactive frames and much more.
- Redesigned Object Properties Docker: Save time, fine-tune designs and get access to the object settings in one centralized location.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 includes CorelDRAW X6, a vector-illustration and page-layout application; Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6, a professional image-editing application; Corel PowerTRACE X6, a utility to quickly convert bitmaps into editable vector graphics; Corel CONNECT X6, a full-screen browser to search the suite's digital content on a computer, local network, or disc and stock imagery from iStockPhoto and Fotolia; Corel CAPTURE X6, a one-click screen capture utility; and new to the suite is Corel Website Creator X6 for designing and building websites.
Users also receive 10,000 high-quality clipart and images; 1,000 new professional high-resolution digital photos; 1,000 OpenType fonts, including premium fonts, such as Helvetica; 2,000 vehicle templates; 350 professionally designed templates; and 800 frames and patterns.
To download a free 30-day fully-functional trial version, visit www.corel.com/coreldraw.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 is now available in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese and Dutch and can be downloaded from Corel's website at www.corel.com/coreldraw. In North America, the full version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 is $499 (US and CDN) and the upgrade is available for $199 (US and CDN). Commercial and education volume licenses are also available.