The latest stable version has been tested on Firefox for Android, and it also works on Maemo.
The security add-on provides all the major security features of its desktop counterpart which make sense on a mobile device:
- Per-site active content permissions management.
- Anti-XSS (cross-site scripting) filter.
- ClearClick, the effective client-side protection against Clickjacking available on the client side.
- ABE (App Boundaries Enforcer), a webapp firewall inside your mobile browser to protect your router and web applications against CSRF and DNS rebinding attacks.
- Click To Play (plugin a and audiovisual content is blocked until you click a placeholder)
- Full Protection (like "Classic Whitelist", but all the embedded content is blocked until you click, even on trusted sites)
Users can also share their NoScript settings among their mobile devices.
Last but not least, NoScript 3 doesn't require a browser restart on installation and updates.