Nvidia's first batch of GeForce R285 drivers are now available for download
This new driver provides yet another performance boost for GeForce 400 and 500 series users and provides updated features and functionality for 3D Vision, PhysX and SLI. The equivalent notebook R285 Verde driver is also available for download for on GeForce.com.
Here are some GeForce R285 driver highlights:
- Performance boost across a variety of games with a single GeForce 400 series or 500 series GPU, including Bulletstorm (4%), Call of Duty: Black Ops (6%), and StarCraft 2 (7%).
- Performance boost across a variety of games with NVIDIA SLI technology, including Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (5%), Crysis 2 - DirectX 11 (5%), Dragon Age 2 (7%), F1 2010 (7%), Metro 2033 (7%), S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (11%), and more.
- New PhysX System Software version 9.11.06.21.
- Support for viewing 3DVisionLive.com and YouTube 3D with NVIDIA SLI technology.
- Window mode is now the default viewing option for the 3D Vision Photo Viewer.
- More than 550 3D Vision game profiles, including new additions or updates for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Dirt 3, From Dust, Rage, and Serious Sam 3: BFE.
- Support for OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs.
For more detail, refer to the release highlights on the driver download page and also read the GeForce R285 article
Site best viewed at 1024x768+ -
1998-2014 - All rights reserved -
- Contact Us