AT&T and Samsung today announced the availability of the Samsung Infuse 4G ultra-slim smartphone in May 15.
Exclusive to AT&T customers, the Samsung Infuse 4G is just 8.99mm thin, features a 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen and it is powered by
a 1.2 GHz processor and the Android 2.2 platform.
The Samsung Infuse 4G also boasts an 8-megapixel camera with auto-focus and flash , a $25 credit to download movie content from Samsung Media Hub and a pre-loaded version of Angry Birds.
In collaboration with Rovio, the Infuse 4G will feature a special edition of Angry Birds pre-loaded on the smartphone. Players can unlock a special "Golden Egg" level of the game, and once the special level is completed, users can register to win Samsung prizes exclusive to Infuse 4G users.
The Infuse 4G also comes with a 2GB microSD card with preloaded trailers for upcoming summer movies.
Samsung Infuse 4G will be available in AT&T company-owned stores and online at www.wireless.att.com on May 15 and will cost $199.99 with a two-year contract and no mail-in rebate. (Minimum $15 data plan required)
- Android 2.2 platform
- 4G: HSDPA CAT 14 and HSUPA CAT 6
- 8.9 mm to 9.24mm thin
- UMTS 850/1900/2100
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus screen
- 8-megapixel camera with HD 720p video camera and 1.3-megapixel front facing camera
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD card
- Text/Picture and Video Messaging support
- Samsung Media Hub, U-verse Mobile, U-verse Live TV, and Angry Birds