Pegasys has released an English version of TMPGEnc Video Mastering
Works 5, the successor to TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress.
The new software provides original video mastering and outputs in the
most popular formats available. Purchasers of TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress
between January 5, 2011 and February 3, 2001 can upgrade to TMPGEnc
Video Mastering Works 5 for free, the company said. The retail price
is $99.95 and is now available for purchase. Other upgrade, user
discount, and bundle options are also available.
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 includes improved
editing or filtering functions, MKV or WebM format support, and
other new features. It also supports many input and output formats,
detailed parameter settings, and offers a fast cut-edit function,
video format conversion, compression, material creation and more.
* MKV container file support;
* H.264 stream FLV file native support;
* Dolby Digital Plus audio support;
* Integrated HDV/DV camcorder capture function;
* MPEG-2 TS file analyzer capable of recognizing multi-stream
video with different resolutions;
* File reader selector function when importing a file;
* Audio only importation;
* Select closed captions or subtitle data from MPEG-TS files,
Blu-ray or DVD-Video (when several are available);
* Import Blu-ray or AVCHD file video by the title (VC-1 video not
* Layer editing in a timeline;
* Integrated clip transition effects;
* Setting a blur or mosaic mask while playing the content;
* Vintage image filter;
* Playback speed changer filter;
* Multi-channel audio level meter with each preview;
* Undo/Redo option in almost all editing windows;
* On top of this, integrates our advanced Intuitive Draw
Technology for fast preview rendering. NVIDIA CUDA decoder now
* Uses the x264 encoder;
* Supports the Intel Media SDK H.264 encoder;
* Supports the NVIDIA CUDA hardware H.264 encoder;
* Supports MKV container file output.
* Access the Tools from any stage of the main window from the
* Proxy editing file creation function;
* Batch encode tool Task tray minimization.
For more information, visit the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5