The Thermal Stone is a cool product from pc cooling maker Spire. Instead of cooling things down, Spire is turning things around and bringing you warmth.
This little device is a small heater that helps you get rid of cold hands or other cold body parts, joint pain, stress, muscle pain, neck or back pain. How does it work: The Thermal Stone is build with a PET electric film inside which generates instant heating. The temperature is manually controlled and preset at two temperature modes (39C/45C). The Thermal Stone is rechargeable through the USB port on your computer/notebook or via the supplied 110V-240 outlet adapter. When massaging with the thermal stone, blood circulation improves which relieves stress, pain and relaxes the muscles & mind.
The rechargable device is heated up and warm within seconds and it is able to offer heat for up to 10 hours max.
* Size: 86x60x24mm
* Weight: 90 Grams
* Whole set weight: 150 g (including gift box)
* Adaptor Spec.: USB 5V/1A
* 2 temperature settings (39C & 45C)
* Low-heat Mode: up to 7 hrs of 39℃ (102.2°F) mode. (Temperature under 25C)
* High-heat Mode: up to 5 hrs of 43℃ (109.4°F) mode.
(Temperature under 25C)
* Light Indicator: red-in charging/green-full charged
* Flashing red-high heat mode/flash green-low heat mode
MSRP: USD 42.99 / EURO 31.95