Dell announced the 13.3-inch Vostro V13, the to its small-business line of Vostro laptops.
Starting at $449, the V13 combines premium design and security features. The V13, like the entire Vostro line comes with a 30-day return policy, and features a suite of customizable service and support solutions designed specifically for small business.
Designed for small-business frequent travelers, the Vostro V13 is:
- As thin as 0.65 inches (16.5mm) and starts at 3.5 pounds (1.59kg);
- Equipped with ultra-low-voltage Intel (ULV) processors to manage energy efficiency, while providing ample power for everyday computing; and
- Encased in high-quality brushed aluminum with reinforced zinc hinges ready for rough handling.
- Integrated webcam and microphone.
- 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
- Windows 7, support for up to 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
- Optional full-data-encrypted hard drives.
- "Set & Forget" Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
- Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty6 from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
- Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
- ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport services.
The laptop is available worldwide. For more information visit http://www.dell.com/vostro