LG today announced the worldwide retail release of the highly anticipated new Chocolate (LG-BL40).
The fourth handset of the Black Label Series will be available in Europe from mid-September before making its way around the world.
Designed with sleek sophistication, the 4-inch wide screen opens up an enlarged and more optimal space for "on-the-go" computing.
Users will see things differently with the widened 21:9 panoramic display. Going wide also allows for the dual screen era to finally be brought to handsets for enhanced usability, which when combined with LG?s upgraded and intuitive S-Class UI.
Beginning from the UK, the new LG Chocolate will be released across the Europe in September and will be expanded to the rest of the world from October 2009.
- 4-inch, 21:9 HD LCD eliminates unnecessary side-scrolling; 7.2 HSDPA provides speedier internet and e-mail
- Utilize the extra space with Dual Screen UI which can intelligently display two different types of content simultaneously
- Simplified touchscreen navigation with LG?s upgraded S-Class UI which offers 3D graphics
- One-touch copy and paste
- Slim shape, glossy black finish and red highlights
- Curved scratch-resistant glass